My LMH Fever

Just want to share with you one of the things that I can't let go even if I'm already 22 years old. I'm so hooked at Boys over Flowers Series especially with Lee MinHo, the man whose playing the role of Gu Jun Pyo.

One morning,  I was on my way to work when I look-up on one of the biggest bilboard along Balintawak road endorsing Bench products. But the thing that really made my jaw drop (but my friend said it's a LOCK JAW. haha!)  and turned my head around is the guy on that billboard. It was Lee MinHo! Can you believe it, I forgot that I was inside the shuttle with other commuters and I just reacted that way. haha! But I don't mind, hello it's Lee MinHo. :)

Photo from Bench website

 So yeah, Since he's the newest endorser of Bench, he is COMING TO MANILA this November! YEY! But the good thing is, Bench is giving away a free invites for the Benchsetter Fun Meet: Lee Min Ho with a minimum single-receipt purchase requirement from participating stores, that includes any FIX STYLING PRODUCTS.  

 I won't let this opportunity pass. So me and my friend Sai run to the mall yesterday with our fingers cross hoping to get a Patron invite.  Just for Lee MinHo, we did this crazy thing to look for items as fast as we can (because be still need to go back to the office... shhh) haha! Since I'm a bench girl when it comes to jeans, I purchased a skinny dark blue jeans. To meet the minimum purchase requirement of 1500 pesos, I also bought a Green Polo shirt and a Grunge up wax for my ever supportive and loving boyfriend, Bok Austria. :)


      And after 1 hour, Yes! Finally, I got the free invite that I've been waiting for. haha!

      I'm happy for my friend Patrish and Sai because we got our invites. :) Many thanks to my boyfriend Bok Austria for supporting and understanding my LMH fever. haha! 


       And also, thank you so much Bench Philippines not only for offering us fashionable and sturdy garments but also, by giving us the opportunity to meet the people we that admire. 





 For more information check out http://www.bench.com.ph 
God Bless Everyone. <3


13 comments:

  1. Cool post! I like your blog. What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elfena,

      Thank you so much! :) Sure, I'm checking your blog now. :)

      <3 Marse

      Delete
  2. following you now :)

    http://anythingariel.tumblr.com

    http://anythingariel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm following you too. :) keep blogging!

      God bless!

      <3 Marse

      Delete
  3. Following you now dear!

    Karen,xx

    http://hablemosfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I would love to go too. Will I get an invitation if I'd buy 1,500 pesos worth of Bench products?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shaira,

      Yup, you need to purchase 1,500 bench products but don't forget to include their any bench fix item. I think this is available in any participating bench branches. I got mine in Glorietta branch :)

      Delete
  5. Lee Min Ho is pretty cute, hey? ;) My fave is still Tae Min from shinEE, though that might just be because I had to learn his part in Lucifer and am thus biased. Convincing myself we have a connection and stuff. :P Hahaha.
    Love your blog! Newest follower. If you have a moment I'd love for you to check out mine, too. But no pressure. :)
    http://heart2starboard.blogspot.com.au/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yah, He's cute too. He;s the main dancer and vocalist right? :) Thanks for following my blog, sure I'll check out your blog too. :)

      xx
      Marse

      Delete
  6. I'm not really a fan of the show but I really find him attracting :D he's such a cutie haha :p Btw, I nominated you for the leibster blog award. :D for more info click my post here http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! :) He's cutie right. Wow, Thanks sis. Sure I'll check it out. :)

      xx
      Marse

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! You made me smile today! :)