Happy Sunday

Hello readers, hope you had a happy weekend. Sunday is the most busy yet the happiest day of the week for me. It's the day where in me aand my family got together. 

Just want to share what I wore that day. I just came up with this outfit because we're late for the morning church service. hahah!




             Mint Green Top - My Little Nook
As a  fashion enthusiast and as a blogger, I love to look for online stores that offers fashionable clothes but will surely fit on my budget and on your budget too.  Little Nook offers in the loop fashion goodies that will surely fit on your fashion style and it's budget friendly at the same time. Check out their online shop now! :)

Horse Laced Necklace - Braccialetto FilipinaRed Braided Belt - Gift

White Ring - Braccialetto Filipina
Fashionable Pins - Pop Pins- A fashionable and eco-friendly way to customize your stuff.
 Starbucks Planner 2012 
                                            Jeans - Bench Shoes - Figliarina/Shubizz

 I've been wearing this jeans thrice on my posts and it's a proof that you don't need to have a brand new clothes every time you'll do an outfit post.  For me, having an outfit post is a way of showing your fashion creativity, styling and how you mix and match your clothes. It is not bad to featured it thrice or even a thousand times. :)

*By the way, watch out for my first DIY. :) God bless everyone! *

20 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Love the blouse. :3

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi snoopellie,

      Thank you so much! :) More power to your blog!

      xx

      Marse

      Delete
  2. nice wedge and cute pins as well.. Btw, i nominated you for the Liebster Award for more info here's the link: http://hannieleugenio.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-liebster-award.html

    i am also conducting a giveaway.. if you're interested you can join here: http://hannieleugenio.blogspot.com/2012/10/its-lady-exquisite-giveaway.html

    i hope we could also follow each other.. just tell me.. ^^
    more power to your blog..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hanniel,

      aww, thank you so much! I really appreciate that you nominate me for Liebster award :) Sure, I'll join your giveaway. :) Yes, I'll follow you no gfc and bloglovin. :) I'll definitely check out your blog.

      More power to your blog too. God bless!


      xx
      Marse

      Delete
  3. Funny pins:) I like Your hair:)

    I'm new follower;)
    Kisses from Poland
    http://pasterka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :)

      I'll check out your blog! :) Thanks for following!

      <3 Marse

      Delete
  4. Thank you for your blog feature Marse!
    Hope to meet you soon :)

    - Ella and Geli of Pop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pop Pins,
      You're welcome! Yes, I'm also looking forward to meet you :) If you need any help please don't hesitate to tell me. :) God bless you more!

      <3 Marse

      Delete
  5. you are beautiful girl!
    i like your look especially shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you so much Albina. :) I leave a comment on your blog too. :)

      <3 Marse

      Delete
  6. You look cute, I like your outfit.

    Karen,xx
    http://hablemosfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit :) I love the blouse and your shoes are great! * I'm a new follower, if you've time I invite you to visit mine <33



    xx,
    thefashiondreamcatcher.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear for this lovely comment. :) I'm following you now! :)

      keep blogging!

      xxx
      Marse

      Delete
  8. This look is adorable and I am now following you!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  9. the color of your top is striking! love the details of the bag too :)

    -http://thirdbite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Marse! I'm also a Filipino blogger, check out mine if u like. Also I have an online store that offers cheap clothes. Here's the link. https://www.facebook.com/eclecticthrifts

    I'm now following you, coz I love your posts. Also about Lee Min Ho, I might consider to get one ticket for my (future) mother-in-law. She's a huge fan! Thanks for the news!

    http://hazehazyhazel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there. What I love about blogging is that I meet Filipino Bloggers here. :) It's easier to communicate kasi and I know we have a lot of things to talk about. :)

      really? you should also get one for you, so it will be a bonding time for you and your future mother in-law.

      Thanks for following me. I will definitely follow you. :)

      Keep blogging and hoping to see you soon.
      xx
      Marse

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! You made me smile today! :)