Styled By Marse: The Modern Love - Erwin and Dazell

A Friend in the office got married last December and I was privilege enough to style their pre-nuptial photoshoot. The location was randomly chosen streets along Binondo and I know it will be very difficult. I never did a shoot in the streets before (even those photoshoot for online shops). But I just think of the learning and experience I will bring home after the shoot. 


We're having our lunch in one of the oldest restaurant in Binondo. And we never thought we'll they have these beautiful stairs. So after we had our lunch we ask the manager if we can take some photos here. :) Oh, thank you Savory! 
Love this red wall. I was suppose to take an outfit shoot here after them but I'm too tired that time. hahaha.
The background door was part of a Chinese school in Binondo. And I was suggesting the photographers to shoot here. So Classy right? :)
"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” 
― Sarah DessenThe Truth About Forever



Hair and Make up Artist - Faye Young
Photographer - Imagination
Styling - Marse Farinas
Location - Binondo Street, Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! You made me smile today! :)