Shine Bright like a Diamond

Sometimes we don't have to plan everything, because mostly, best things in life comes unexpectedly.

Like every other girls, I also dream of meeting the right man that will make my world move forward. A man who will make the butterflies fly inside my stomach. A man that is willing to throw his own plans and create new plans with me. A man that will teach me that loving someone is easy. A man that will accept me for who I was, for who I am and for what I dream to be. Hands that perfectly fits mine. Then one day that man will be down on one knee asking me to marry him and spend the rest of your lives together.
Last December 21, before the year 2013 ends God made that dream came true.  Before, I imagined that, that moment will be simple and common. Like how a man propose on his girl on a movie.
But I was wrong because it was Magical. It was wonderful and remarkable. Parang dati naka sketch lang sa isip ko, ngayon digital and high definition pa. haha! It is true that a “Yes” can change your life forever.
Four years ago, it was 4th of September, around 8 in the evening. It was raining and we’re sharing under this cute little umbrella when I first said “Yes” to him. That moment I felt like I'm here again, taking the risks of falling in love and being in a relationship. But little did I know that it will be the start of my forever. Though it matter how we started, for me, it is more important how we end up.
Every love story is unique, and I believe that if it is written by God, no matter how much you avoid it, your heart will still lead you to that person created for you.



Now I can say that I’m ready, ready to leave my life and live a life with Him. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! You made me smile today! :)