The Solstice Bazaar



 Hello Dolls! Apologies for being a mushroom blogger, I've been so busy for the past weeks. I Have a lot of things to do on my day job :(  But, I have this blessing from God, I got promoted! :) YAY! 
By the way, as a come back, Here's the story of the first bazaar I attended since I started blogging. Last March 16, after work, I ran to Solstice Bazaar held at Metrotent, Pasig City. My real agenda is to meet the fashionable and very creative Ms. Denise of Simone's Closet. But as we (me and my handsome boyfriend) arrived at the bazaar, I was so amazed with all the fashion and arts shop, and ofcourse the foodies! So I taught this is going to be a double agenda. Every girl loves to shop! hahaha!

There are also a band (De La Salle Students) to entertain the shoppers. :)


 This Milk Tea are perfect for the hot summer! :) Beat the heat!



With the ever gorgeous Ms Denise of Simone's Closet and her super cutie daughter. :)

Watch out for our blog collaboration with Simone's Closet. For Bohemian Handmade accessories visit and like Simone's Closet facebook page or visit http://simonesfashioncloset.blogspot.com/
Happy Sunday dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! You made me smile today! :)