Monday Inspirations

Hi Everyone, i hope you had a lovely weekend! It's Monday again! Yeah! It's Monday again. I know it's a really a lazy day for everyone(same here. haha), but let me contribute something to brighten up your day! Here are some photos, quotations and bible verses that inspires me when I'm on my lazy lazy and down moments. :) 













Lastly, from one of my favorite movies My Sassy Girl.

No matter what we want to do, who we want to be, we still have to move and do something, we still have to bridge a build to the one we love. 
Share your inspirations too. I want to hear it! Have a happy and bless week ahead! 

*all photos are not mine. It's just a compilation of all my inspirations from different social media.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! You made me smile today! :)