Knitted on a Sunny Day

Last Sunday, I decided to wear something that will make me feel warm for the cold weather. Suddenly, from the unknown reason, the weather changed and the sun showed up. :( hahaha! I thought, It's an outfit failed. But God really works in mysterious ways, when we got up to the church, it's a coincidence that I seated near the aricon. haha! :)) Winner parin ang outfit! ^_^






White Knitted Lace top - Forever 21
Brown Combat Boots - Shubizz
Skinny Jeans -  Bench Jeans
Danggling Earrings - Pinkbox
Satchel Bag - By my friend Eunica

16 comments:

  1. Hi pretty! Thank you so much for your blog comment :) Keep on blogging and sharing the love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORE YOUR BOOTS :)

    xx,

    http://www.outoftheblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the boots, Marse! Cute bag too. Btw, about the featured blogger, just fill this up(http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/2012/10/featured-blogger-submission-form.html) and submit, then send 10 photos on my email snoopyellie@gmail.com any pictures that has something to do with your blog.

    xx
    ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style!!!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining Blogs Ng Pinoy! Your blog has been posted! You can also vote for your favorite blogs! The Top 5 highest rated will be displayed in the BLOGS OF FAME and will be featured weekly in our Facebook page ;)

    For site news & updates, check facebook.com/blogsngpinoy

    Thank you,
    BNP
    blogsngpinoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful outfit!! I really like your sweater, your bag and your shoes so much and I think everything match perfectly!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit! I love your bag it's so cute.
    xo
    Yasmin
    www.weareinlovewith.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! You made me smile today! :)