Engagement Session: Bok and Marse-Set 1

 Today, Bok and I celebrate our 2nd month as husband and wife. That is why I'm sharing with you our engagement photos taken last January. 
Being a fashion junkie, we 
decided to have a Country-Bohemian theme for our wedding.  (actually, I decided and just convince him. hahaha! Just to change a bit the Filipino traditional wedding)
That is why we travel 3 hours to El Kabayo Ranch, Subic for our prenuptial shoot. This is the only place that we know suit our theme. 
During the day of our photo shoot, we, especially me, are very excited. We really prepared and exerted effort for this once in a lifetime opportunity. We choose the best outfit that we have in our closets. Almost all our props are "Do it yourself". We also asked our friends to help us on the setup. 
We came up with 5 set, meaning we will change our outfits 5 times. Feeling like a model huh. haha! Good thing we have unlimited frames for each set. (Mahirap pala mag-artista.hahaha!)
Here, I'm sharing with you our first set.

Hope you guys enjoy! I'll be posting the other 4 sets soon!Thank you to all our friends who helped us make this engagement shoot happened! :)

Photos - Studio1Photography


XOXO

Marse

3 comments:

  1. Sarap mag-photoshoot! Post mo pa yung ibaaaaa~ hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! You made me smile today! :)