Floral Flows

Earlier this Month, one of my prettiest friend invited us to join her as she ties the knot with her super handsome boyfriend :) I never imagined we will be this close, plus the fact that we're seatmates at the office, so we're really close. haha! We're on the same wavelength. We talked about sewing and designing stuff everyday. For the past 4 months of her preparation for the event, I've been her "pang-gulo at the side" (literally because we're seatmates nga.)haha! She trusted me enough to give her some ideas and suggestions for her wedding. Actually I don't know if I was really able to help her, but I know I really enjoyed the fact that I'm part of the planning stage of her special event.

So when she told me that she wanted me to be there on her special day, definitely I said yes because I really wanted to be there and congratulate her for all her hard work and effort. But since she just invited us(me and boyfriend) a day before the wedding, I was again on my "panic mode" on what to wear. So I just looked for a simple dress that might be applicable. Here's what I wore. :)



With  the most handsome man in the world (for me.. hehe)





To make this post more meaningful, let me share with you some photos of Joie and Joseph's Wedding. :)



Cutie Flower Girl picking up all the confetti's. :) 


Red towel cupcake's for souvenir! 


To Joie and Joseph, Congratulations! For the billion people in the world looking for the person destined for them, you're both blessed because your search is over. I admire you both for the courage of taking the risk of falling in love and the brave decision to take it to the next level. You've just proved to everyone that everything is possible when love takes over. 

It is really a privilege for us that we've been part of the most important event in your lives. May God be with you always through this  journey called "married life". Best Wishes!

“Destiny is usually just around the corner. Like a thief, a hooker, or a lottery vendor: its three most common personifications. But what destiny does not do is home visits. You have to go for it.”        ― Carlos Ruiz ZafónThe Shadow of the Wind


4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment! You made me smile today! :)